Sunday, March 1, 2009

M - I - C - K - E - Y

Can you really get too much of a good thing? We certainly hope not, because we just bought annual passes to Disneyland.

This last Wednesday, when Emily got out of school early, we headed out for our first trip.



Emily was quickly greeted by Chip and Dale. Grayson kept his distance. I can't say I blame him. There is something disturbing about 5 foot chipmunks.






And what's this? No lines? Disneyland midweek rocks!

Even better, Grayson says he is going to eat lots of fruits and vegetables, so he can get tall enough to ride Big Thunder.

1 comment:

Lam said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see the family enjoyed it there! It's so much less stressful to spend just an hour or two there and head home without worrying about having to hit every ride.

And yes, I concur. Gigantic chipmunks really are a bit bizarre.