Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthday Cruising

Nothing takes the sting out of turning 40 quite like a cruise to Mexico.
This is our activities director and my handsome date for the cruise, Jeff.
We were joined by our good friends Dave and Milene.
Milene was also celebrating a birthday.

When the Paradise docked in Ensenada, Mexico, we went exploring.
We didn't get much farther than Hussong's Cantina,
where we were treated to a most unique performance of The Wall.

When we arrived home, my parents and the kids had planned a surprise birthday celebration complete with balloon hats.
Yes, I think 40 is going to be a pretty great year.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey, there! You look awesome and your kids are so beautiful! My son's name is Cole, too! Please accept my FB request, then you can browse my pics, too. My daughter, Lexi, is 15, and Cole is 13. :)
Love,
Cassie